Medicare certified Home Health agency is looking for a RN Care Transition Coordinator. The Care Transition Coordinator is a clinical liaison position between health care providers to ensure continuity of care for patients transitioning from a facility to the home.
The position liaises with 1) patients and families to coordinate post-acute care, 2) sales and marketing to develop referral relationships, one-to-one contacts, and professional education, and 3)
Nursing & Rehab At Home staff to facilitate optimal patient transitions.
**You must be a licensed RN in order to apply**
The position requires the ability to prioritize responsibilities; an outgoing personality, assertiveness, the ability to interact with various levels of clients; and effective verbal and written communication skills. Using discretion and independent judgment, the Care Transition Coordinator serves as the primary liaison to designate health care facilities, maintaining communication and performing on-site patient evaluations. Please note that this position is 90% facility/hospital based.
• CA licensed Registered Nurse
• A minimum of 2 years' experience in home health care preferred
• Clinical Liaison, care-transition, healthcare sales or healthcare marketing experience preferred
• Clear verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional organizational skills, listening, verbalization and negotiating skills
• Must be proficient with personal computer and keyboarding skills are essential. Must be willing to learn home health software application
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent relationship building skills, negotiating skills, and patient advocacy skills
• California Drives License with clean driving record required
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive compensation package includes a 401(k)/pension plan, medical/dental/vision insurance. This is a full time benefitted position.